The entrepreneurial opportunity for a home healthcare business is very real, and DaveTheNurse is a leading advocate to help entrepreneurs to start their own businesses.
DaveTheNurse hosted an initial Home Healthcare Business Webinar in May 2021, drawing over 100 online viewers. During the webinar, DaveTheNurse, aka Dave Soltau, RN, shared the knowledge he’s gained from running his own successful home healthcare business for more than a decade. He covered topics on key aspects of home health care like:
- Is a home care business right for you?
- How do you find financing for a home care business?
- What is the business potential over the next 5 years?
- Will the number of seniors continue to grow?
Attendees who asked online questions during the webinar hungered for more information about:
- The demand for non-medical, private-duty home care services
- Solving the shortage of caregivers
- Establishing best billing practices
- Finding financing for the business
- How best to compensate caregivers
- How to address affordability for seniors, and more
Home health care services will grow in the coming years for older seniors who want at-home services, rather than moving to a senior home or a nursing home. With that trend, more opportunities should grow for entrepreneurs looking to build a thriving home care business.
To learn more, register for the next DaveTheNurse Webinar on June 22, 2021. Register here at this exclusive link: https://davethenurse.com/capitalize-on-home-care-business-boom-webinar-series/
You can also visit the Health & Wealth Academy and you can get started learning the principles DaveTheNurse has put into practice on his journey to success. These courses offer aspiring home care entrepreneurs details on how to:
- Develop a turn-key entrepreneurial concept into a great business opportunity
- Create and manage their own home care business
- Find investors, find clients and create a thriving business